Rolled oats, matcha tea, honey and chia seeds, what’s not to love about your new start to the day.
- ½ tsp. matcha powder
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- ½ cup (50g) rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ cup (120ml) almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup (125g) Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced
- 1 tsp. desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- In a small bowl, combine matcha and 2 tbsp. of boiled water, whisk until smooth.
- In a jar or container, combine the oats and chia seeds. Add the milk, yogurt, honey, and matcha paste. Stir well to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
- To serve, stir and top with the kiwi and a sprinkle of coconut.