Perfect for breakfast or a sneaky late lunch, this egg, avocado and rocket salad will keep you going till lunch and beyond.
- 3 eggs
- 2 oz. (60g) rocket
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1/8 cup (20g) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds (or pumpkin)
- Firstly, boil the eggs to your liking, for hard-boiled cook them for around 5-8 minutes.
- Place the rocket in a bowl, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and rub everything into the rocket with your hands.
- Half the avocado remove the stone and flesh and cut into cubes, then add into the bowl alongside the crumbled feta cheese and sunflower seeds. Give everything a good mix and divide between two plates.
- Once eggs are cooked, peel them and cut in quarters, and divide between the two plates. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and more lemon juice if required.